“Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.”
~Vincent Van Gogh
Our professional kitchen designers and others from coast to coast have looked to lononnoconcepts for cabinetry that fulfills their customer’s desire for personalized design choices and outstanding quality of construction. For most homeowners, designing a new kitchen is a once-in-a-lifetime endeavor and it involves one of the most important areas of your home. We recognize the magnitude of that decision and we are honored to be entrusted with your kitchen project.
There have been a lot of changes over the years. Lononnoconcepts is heavily invested in state-of-the-art, computerized equipment, machinery and finishing systems to provide the perfect balance of precision, quality and value. And yet the true cabinetmaker’s craft has a home here as well – dovetail joinery, hand-turned posts, hand-applied finishes and unique, one-of-a-kind furniture pieces crafted by hand. For you, this means you have the creative freedom to create the kitchen of your dreams without breaking your budget.
Modern, Transitional And Traditional Kitchens
At Lononnoconcepts, we work with various modern, transitional and traditional high-end kitchen cabinet lines. Our most popular kitchen models are produced by the Italian kitchen manufacturer Ceasar. Whilst they offer all styles of kitchens, their modern high-end kitchens including the models Maxium 2.2 and Unit are the ones most frequently used for our clients’ kitchen designs. If you prefer transitional or traditional kitchen cabinets, you can choose from our Italian, US and Canadian kitchen lines. We work with various different kitchen brands here and will help you to choose the right brand, depending on your requirements, wishes and budget. While we specialize in kitchen cabinets, we also offer bathroom vanities in the same style as our kitchens, as well as Italian walk-in closets.
Customized Lononnoconcepts Kitchens
When people look at kitchens designed by lononnoconcepts, they admire and marvel at the clean, artful form, style and consistency. Our custom kitchen designs range from American traditional warmth and European charm to modern contemporary design, sleek cabinetry and an array of other classic, transitional and trad
Our Expertise At Lononnoconcepts Kitchens
The designers at Lononnoconcepts Kitchens have an extensive knowledge of kitchen ergonomics, color schemes, surface technology, appliance functionality and storage space. This allows us to design kitchens that are stylish, functional and of the highest quality. We believe in constant research and development, and we use the most advanced technology available across the industry. Our dedication to innovation in the luxury segment translates to unprecedented sophistication and functionality in every Lononnoconcepts design.
Another Product We Offer With Your Luxury Kitchen The Convenience of Luxury
Hideaway Solutions Step 180 Installation
- Can be installed with standard 34 1/2″ high cabinet with a 23 5/8″ or deeper depth.
- Space saving design- 1½” is all that is needed between kitchen cabinets.
- Adjustable depth for use in front of cabinet-depth appliances.
- Simple Installation with Graphic Instruction Manual.
- STEP 180 is designed to work with all standard and custom cabinets that are at least 34 ½” tall and 23 5/8″ deep.
- A maximum reach distance of 3 feet on either deployed side of the step unit is recommended.
- A maximum distance of 6 feet between two step units is recommended.
- To maximize ease of upper cabinet access, the STEP 180 should be vertically aligned under where two upper cabinets join together
- Upper or lower cabinets width may need to be taken into account for the extra 1½” width of the step unit.
- When using STEP 180 in front of an appliance: Taking into account a typical 24″ deep cabinet box, the maximum depth of an appliance adjacent to the step unit is 28¼”. This depth allows the deployed step unit to swing clear of the appliance. Handles may be of a deeper depth, if they do not impede with the STEP 180’s deployed width of 16¼”.
- When using the step unit directly adjacent to an appliance that is not in its own cabinet box (e.g. dishwasher) an end panel is required between the appliance and the step unit.